- Heat a pan over high heat
- Brush cutlets with oil and season with salt
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the meat and your personal prefernce
- Remove the cutlets from the pan, leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving
- Pound filets to even thickness, using the bottom of a glass
- Season fillets lightly with salt and pepper
- Prepare a saute pan over medium-high heat
- Add olive oil or butter to pan
- Turn the heat to medium and add the chicken breasts for 1 minute without moving
- Flip the chicken fillets over
- Turn the heat down to low
- Cover the pan and cook on low for 10 minutes, without lifting the lid
- When the 10 minutes is done turn off heat and let sit for additional 10 minutes
When those 10 minutes are done, take the lid off and ensure that there is no pink the middle of the chicken.
Kaboom! You have moist and tender chicken fillets!
American Pork Ribs
- Soaked in the marinade of your choice, cut pork ribs into pieces with 3-4 bones per piece
- Preheat oven to moderate 180*C
- Bake ribs for 1 hour and 45 minutes until sticky
- Serve with vegetables of choice
There are no products to list in this category.